Bring your food bank donation items to the church on Sunday, October 9th. See below for a list of the items that are needed most.
The top needed items are:
- No-sugar-added canned fruit and fruit snack cups
- No-sugar-added fruit juice, both 1 litre and juice boxes
- Canned mixed vegetables
- Low sodium broth, 1 litre tetra
- Mixed beans
- Chunky soup
- Personal hygiene items including feminine hygiene, bar soap and shampoo
- Dry Dog and Cat Food (we are struggling to meet the demand for pet food so we would really appreciate it if donors would be willing to donate to support furry companions). Pookey’s Pet Food and Supplies (#107 – 101 Granada Blvd.) has installed a donation bin in their store to help in this initiative. Thank you to the folks at Pookey’s!